Powered By Blogger

---The Cat House ----

Thursday, September 8, 2011

----- The White Persian cat (adult) ------




------ Ahh.. lastly, my favorite and also people's favorite, the white Persian cat. The white Persian cat is perhaps the most popular breed despite the simplicity of its color. The charming and lovely white fur with its cuddly face and romantic eyes surely makes the white Persian one of the most beautiful cats out there. The white Persian cat is the breed that produce the highest demand from me. I only got 20 pair of them in my possession and only 16 of them are available for sales as the other 2 pair is to keep for breeding. Although the actual market price of the cat is high, but I will surely offer a very good price for the buyers as I am only intend to share them with you. When owned, TAKE GOOD CARE of them for me oritee ((: ------

------ RM 3400 for each pair (open for nego)------

No comments:

Post a Comment